No products in the cart.
Mynd is a clinically-proven electrotherapy device that treats the symptoms of migraine headaches as well as reducing the occurrence of attacks.
This wearable device offers a safe and soothing therapy that can help you get back to your best. Mynd provides 40 adjustable levels of intensity, delivered through reusable gel pads. The device is slim, lightweight and rechargeable.
The TensCare Mynd is designed and clinically proven to provide effective and instant relief from migraine headache pain and prevent migraine attacks. Slim, portable and rechargeable, this wearable device is the perfect home treatment for migraines. With a long-life battery and a travel pouch, you can take Mynd with you everywhere, no more getting caught out by a migraine episode.
Stick Mynd to your forehead using the self-adhesive pads and relax as it quickly reduces your migraine pain. Using TENS technology, Mynd sends a gentle electric current through the gel electrode pad, disrupting signals to the trigeminal nerve and instantly blocking migraine pain and aura. Mynd offers two different modes; treatment and prevention, and 40 adjustable levels of intensity, allowing you complete control over sensation and strength.
TENS pain relief is NHS recommended, instant and side effect free. Unlike traditional painkillers, no tolerance is built, and you can use the device as often as you like.
Mynd electrodes are reusable, the life of electrodes depends on your skin type and skin prep prior to treatment.
The electrodes are the only part of the device that will ever need replacing, making it much more eco friendly and cost effective than alternative pain relief options.
Experience the forefront of pain relief with TensCare Mynd Migraine Relief.
• Treat and prevent frequent episodic and chronic migraines
• Clinically-proven TENS technology offers a safe treatment
• Reduces migraines by disrupting signals to the trigeminal nerve
• Two treatment modes provide effective pain relief and reduce the frequency and intensity of migraine attacks
• 40 levels of intensity for complete control
• 3 reusable adhesive gel pads, charging cable and travel case included
1 x Mynd device
1 x Quick start guide
3 x Gel pads (E-MYND)
1 x USB cable
1 x Travel case
1 x Mirror
1 x Instruction Manual
• Do not use if you have unresolved brain or facial injuries.
• Do not use MYND on any other areas apart from the forehead. Use on the chest or neck may affect heart or implanted devices and may affect epileptic seizure threshold. May also affect body worn monitoring devices.
• Do not use MYND if you have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator, or other implanted metallic or electronic device. Such use could cause electric shock, burns, electrical interference, or death.
• Do NOT use if you have, in the area being treated: active or suspected cancer or undiagnosed pain with a history of cancer. Stimulation directly through a confirmed or suspected malignancy should be avoided as it may stimulate growth and promote spread of cancer cells.