No products in the cart.
The perfect TENS unit is specifically designed to provide safe and effective pain relief in the comfort of your own home. It can help manage the pain from a wide range of conditions.
Chronic pain: Back pain. Lumbago, sciatica pain and arthritic pain.
Musculoskeletal pain: fibromyalgia and injuries (sprains, tears, muscle strain).
Acute pain: Dental and facial pain, postoperative pain, and neuropathic pain (and neuralgias).
TENS machines can be used alone for pain relief or be combined with other treatments.
From arthritis relief to frozen shoulder treatment, the TensCare Perfect TENS unit grants pain relief with the touch of a button. Small but powerful, the Perfect TENS unit comes with two separate channels and 8 pre-set and 1 manual pain relief programs, each with its own combination of settings to suppress pain in different ways.
The unit is so small and light you can take it anywhere and comes with lead wires, re-usable self-adhesive electrodes and batteries, making it east to use right out of the box. When the electrodes are placed on the skin, they deliver small electrical impulses to stimulate the nerves in the affected area.
The pain relief comes because of the way TENS works. It acts by blocking pain signals from reaching the brain. In addition, TENS stimulates the body to produce its natural pain killers – endorphins. Back pain, arthritis or even period pain – all can be tackled by a session using Perfect TENS.
Perfect TENS is scientifically proven to provide safe and effective drug-free pain relief. Additionally, it has an integrated open circuit system , which ensures that if an electrode is not attached correctly to the skin, the strength automatically resets to zero.
It is easy to use. Simply place the electrodes around the area of pain. Connect the wires to the machine and to the pads and turn it on. Use the manual to help you choose the right program and then increase your amplitude using the up arrows. Keep increasing until you feel the tingling or contracting of the muscles. Keep increasing to your maximum level. (which can change each day). You should feel the machine working but you should never feel pain. Use for the allotted time of the chosen program and when the program is over the machine will stop.
• Treatment Timer allows the user to set the session duration (between 10-60 mins) and to select manual parameters for adjustment
• Open circuit technology detects if the electrode pads are not correctly connected to your body, automatically resetting the strength setting to zero
• Provides gentle TENS stimulation with 60 steps of intensity
• Automatic keypad locking activates if the unit remains unused for 30 seconds to prevent any accidental changes in settings
• Detachable belt clip enables you to clip the unit onto your belt or waistline
• 8 preset programs – including a Han Stimulation program with a wide range of settings
• 1 manual program with easily adjustable settings to suit your needs
• Program memory which allows you to easily return to the last program and setting used
• Dual Channel – 2 channels to treat 2 areas at the same time, with 4 electrode pads
• Health Canada Approved
• Do NOT use if you have a pacemaker (or if you have a heart rhythm problem) or with any electronic medical devices. Using this unit with electronic medical devices may cause erroneous operation of the device. Stimulation in the direct vicinity of an implanted device may affect some models.
• Do NOT use during the first three months of pregnancy. It is not known whether TENS may affect foetal development.
• Do NOT use on the abdomen in the later stages of pregnancy. Stop using immediately if you experience unexpected contractions.